how should a short white girl do her hair for the first day of high school?

my hair is black,curly and mid-length.

• me
    Favorite Answer

wear it down and curly

• Cloe

I have curly mid-lenght hair too! but im not in high school anymore...thank God. been a while.

I would definitely wash it in the morning, put mousse and gel in it, part it in the middle blow dry it on low so you dont burn the crap outta it and it looks more natural. If you have layers, or want 2 moderately short pieces in the front, blow-dry them and put a bra strap where the hairline starts making sure that you have the 2 pieces of blow-dried hair in front but the rest is sorta pushed back. I do it all the time. It looks good. If all fails, tie it up in a bun with chopsticks...I do that in most bad hair day cases...lol curly hair can be such a pain.

Source(s): have fun in high school!!!

Keep it natural. their are alot of products out their that can do wonders on your hair. I have Short wavy hair, Most of the time I keep it straight I use products for straight hair that helps keep it straight and when I want to go curly I use the right product for that. If you prefer your hair to stay curly leave it be and give it help with curl products that will give you hair shine and healthy curls. Although if you want a change for that perfect night Go straight. Use a flat iron and some straight hair products that will not only make your hair feel beautifully healthy and shine but will also look amazing.

I would put it in a partial up do. Try this one.

1. Gather the top section of your hair back into a ponytail and fix it with an elastic.

2.Twist with the ponytail until it coils up naturally.

3.When this happens wind it into a bun.

4.Secure the bun with bobby pins through the center.

5. Pull a few strands of hair to make the look softer.

I wore this ALL DAY, and it stayed in perfectly!

Source(s): Hair Trix for cool Chix: The real girls guide to hair By Leanne Warrick

The same way you do it any other day. Be yourself. Why go out of your way. If you do something out of the ordinary to it you'll wind up 1.) Hating it

2.)Worry about it all day

3.)Looking stupid

your friends will want to see you as they know you. As someone once told me no matter what you do to your hair no matter how you choose to wear it make sure YOU WEAR THE HAIR DON'T LET THE HAIR WEAR YOU!

Source(s): OBLAHDEE OBLADAH LIFE GOES ON BRAH LALA HOW THE LIFE GOES ON!!!!

Wear it down! Make sure you use some mousse and a diffuser to really enhance your curls!

You want to make a good impression on the first day so look as cute as possible. Don't just stick it up in a ponytail or bun...

Don't part it on the middle...part it on the side, I think it looks better!

Good luck!

Don't go crazy w/it. Do something simple because simple is always best. If you go nuts it may be a recipe for disaster. Down or in a ponytail is always best. Try out a few cute ways a couple of days before so you know what you like best!

a short white girl? why? u wanna look like a short white girl? Umm..i say just leave your hair down or tie some of it up and leave the rest down. That would be cute.

said short white girl should do her hair the way she always does it, unless she is struck by some creativity and changes it on her own accord. Do not perform for the members of your high school. Let them revel in your inner strength as you show them your true self, in all facets of your life.

I would pull it back. Maybe in a curly pony tail. That way people can see your face. It is friendlier than having hair hanging in front of your face

Wear it in a style you are comfortable with. If you are comfortalbe, the people around you will sense your confidence, and you'll be on your way to a great high school experience.