jessica simpson's "public affair" video?

jessica simpson was a co-host on trl this afternoon debuting her new video "a public affair". afterwards, mtv aired a special premiere of the making of her video. jessica simpson's music video is HOT! i was surprised of the stuff that she did that she had never done in her older videos. i have been a big fan of her for the past three years, and i'm quite impressed that she has grown up a lot! fabulous video!

so who in here likes her new video?

Favorite Answer

I just think Eva Longoria is hilarious in it when she's dancing on roller skates. (:

Good video and good cameos by Christina Applegate, Christina Milian and Eva Longoria.

i'm completely with you lady!!! I hate the music and the video. Jessica Simpson is a skank interior the first position and then the video is even extra ridiculous!!!! Its very idiotic.

personally I'm not a big fan of the new video. But that's just my opinion!

yea i saw it on trl too.

i <3 that song.

i saw part of the beginning in the making of her video.

• roonie

I havnt seen it yet but im a big fan of hers

I absolutely LOVE it.

Christina Applegate (love her) and the other girls make great fun at superstardom.

Kinda like the answer to Pink's "stupid girls".

I like the song the video is ok..when she was licking that cone though it look nasty for real!

i only watched the fans only version. but the song is great :)

i wasnt vey good

i dont think it is her best work