Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Have you ever seen someone eat their boogers and confronted them about it?

There was this guy driving next to me today on my way to work. My co-worker (we carpool) rolled the window down and yelled "Why did you just eat your booger!" The she started to laugh hysterically. He just moved up and continued to pick his nose. Eww. Have you ever done that? Do you have a funny story about it?

Favorite Answer

If it's in traffic when I spot a picker... I honk the horn and point at them so everyone in surrounding vehicles can observe the nastiness.

I have not confronted anyone about this since I was 5 years old ... back then I thought of myself as the "Boogers Police" ... however, I made too many cry and just can't do it anymore.

I did have an honest booger scary moment recently ... I was traveling by plane, and this guy sits next to me and just starts picking away ... he was a tiny - winy man ... probably only 5 feet tall, and I looked like an Amazon next to him ... I though about saying something, but I wasn't even sure if he spoke English ... so, I just tried to tuck myself in and stay as far away from him as possible.

However, my evil twin in me has though about picking my nose and flicking it on that SUV that always cuts me off <Ewww gross ... but Ha- Revenge ... Giggle ... would never do it>

Y'know I was totally against all booger eating and would try to keep my son from doing it. Then my sister gets me one of those science answers to common questions books, like "Why Do Men Have Nipples" for Christmas.

It actually indicates that medically, eating boogers is good for you. Something about antibiotic or antibacterial effects. I know it's nasty sounding, but now I let my son eat 'em if he wants too. I never will though.

• Kelli

A friend of mine has a 5 year old that was always picking his nose (very popular with children). I caught him doing it the one day and told him that he was eating 'nose poop' and that it was gross. I also told him he might as well go eat a turd from the toilet. Needless to say, he never did again (at least around me).

Its so gross i dont understand why you see all these grown people always picking there nose while driving ! Whats with that? i constanly see people do that , do they not think they cant be seen ???

I've witnessed someone eat my bogies. He lined about 4 up from differant people on his finger and sucked them all and loved it.

I've seen people in my family do it, and I don't bother, they say it is like a bad habit like biting thier nails and things. I still think its gross, but they won't listen to you anyway.

Source(s): Family

I've never confronted anybody, but I see it like really often and I just laugh and think to myself damn are they thinking nobody can see them.

I've saw that many of times...don't people even care if other people can see them picking their noses!!???lol

• Trixie

The only people that I've known to do that are children. An adult doing it is gross!