Does the patch really help you to quit smoking?

Favorite Answer

The patch can be very effective in helping someone who is truly motivated to quit smoking. It is important that you don't rely on the patch to be a cure-all because it still comes down to willpower and a real desire to quit. Given that, if you are ready a great place to get the patch is at Quit-Smoking-Patch.

nothing will help you quit smoking until your really ready do. the patch does help, i took it myself once, but sometimes it can be too strong for people, and if you don't have great will power, you will end up smoking while on it, which can make you terribly sick. If and when your ready to quit though, the patch is a good choice.

I used the patch along with wellbutrin to quite smoking. I totally think it helped with cravings.

I quit cold turkey and with the help of my kids and grandkids. Be 2 years come SEPT 28th

• Shayna

It is an aide. If you want to quit, it will help. If you do not want to quit, nothing will help.

• J.D.

Not me, I never could get the dang things to stay lit !!!

yes.