Can you tell me a funny story?

I'm a teacher and I want to ask my students to write funny stories as their first assignment. I also want to provide them with examples that will get them thinking and make them laugh. What are the funny things that have happened to you?

Favorite Answer

I knew a college proffesor who was so old and absent minded that when he went to the bathroom he would stand at the urinal, un-zip his sweater, pull out his tie and pee in his pants.

Kindergarten Class

The kindergarten teacher is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word "definitely" to them.

To make sure the students have a good understanding of the word, she asks them to use it in a sentence.

When called upon the first student says " The sky is definitely blue".

The teacher said " Well that isn't entirely correct because sometimes it's gray and cloudy".

Another student says "Grass is definitely green".

The teacher again replies, " If grass doesn't get enough water it turns brown, so that isn't really correct".

Another student raises his hand and asks the teacher "Do farts have lumps?".

The teacher replied, "No, and that is not a suitable question for class discussion".

The student replies, "Then I definitely s-h-i-t my pants"

• a

Three men were in the middle of the ocean. One was Chinese, one was American, one was Spanish. The Chinese man said, "I have too much of these in my country!" and threw down some rice. The Spanish man said, "I have too much of these in my country!" and threw down some tamales. The American man didn't have anything but he said, "I have too much of these in my country!" and threw down the Spanish man.

It might not be funny, but please accept it~!β™₯

im not being mean b/c you r pretty

go look in the mirror and make up one