angelxdirk asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

tell me about empire scorpions?

Favorite Answer

Well, there is was scorpion more powerful then the others so he became the empire of scorpions, lol.

Emperor scorpions are just giant black scorpions that never come out. Maybe it was just my dad's that was like that?

Pretty much what ours did; Sat under a rock all day, when crickets were out it would scramble out and attack them, and sit some more.

Ours was extremely calm, my dad who's also allergic to bees stings would even hold it. That was until it had babies. It got super aggressive and would attack anything moving..it ended up eating most of the babies it carried on it's back. In the end we sold it to one of the pet stores around here.

I didn't really like it, but probably just because i'm not that thrilled by huge bugs that do nothing. two good things about them is that they're super easy to take care of..just gotta know what your doing..and they aren't highly venomous. Their sting won't kill you, just a sting similar to a wasp, still, watch out if your allergic to bee stings.

Emperor scorpions are the largest and tamest. Any time you see scorpions on TV, they're using Emperor scorpions because it takes a lot to make an emperor scorpion mad.

My Chemical Romance, Papa Roach, Of mice and adult males, Alesana, Trapt, Nevershoutnever!, The pink Jumpsuit equipment, Breaking Benjamin, equipment of A Down, The Maine, All Time Low, chic, Nirvana, an afternoon to bear in mind, A Rocket To The Moon, D.R.U.G.S, Paramore, The Beatles, Panic! on the Disco, Fall Out Boy, KORN, Greenday, Blink 182, Led Zepplin, Coldplay, The Rollingstones, Framing Hanley, Hawthorne Heights, Hollywood Undead, Eatmewhileimhot, Blood on the Dancefloor, get away The destiny, Falling in opposite, warm pink Chili Peppers.. ^a number of my fashionable bands

• ?

well it a scorpion and if you leave it out in the cage in florida on a hot day it will die of over heating isnt that weird?!?!?!?!?!?

they glow in a black light. they are kinda cool to watch eat. don't handle them if you're allergic to bees. oh yeah, they mate really wierd. the male spunks on a flat surface and drags the female across it. good thing humans aren't that way

Well for one thing, they're spelled emperor scorpions.Not empire.

• Jen S

i hate scorpions, they are the scariest thing to me!

umm well they aren't very friendly pets and i don't see why anyone would want one but they are legal and don't usually sting unless provoked but i think its a lot of work just keeping one when it doesnt even appreciate you

scorpoions have those taily things that sting rite