L.T.

I need to find really funny jokes?

any sites with really funny jokes,pictures,videos or pranks?I've checked Ebaums world,liquid generation, and funny junk.com already.My friend's bored at work,I want to send her something.

Favorite Answer

spicyjokes.com

Heaps on there and they're actually funny

Cowboy Logic

A few years ago, the Sierra Club and the US Forest Service were presenting an alternative to Montana ranchers for controlling the coyote population.

It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predator, the tree-huggers had a "more humane" solution.

What the Sierra Club proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the males castrated and let loose again, and the population would be controlled.

All of the ranchers mulled over this 'amazing' idea for a couple of minutes.

Finally, an old boy in the back stood up, tipped his hat back, and said, "Son, I don't think you understand the problem. Those coyotes ain't ******' our sheep - they're eatin' 'em."

• Mike S

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...

Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

• a

Here's one!

Down at the bottom in the source box:

just google jokes....it will give you a bunch of websites with jokes

• Cat

try funny.com or search jokes on yahoo