for the cabbage diet it says to use v8, ne one but does neone know what v8 i shpuld really use?

Favorite Answer

I make the cabbage soup all the time and I use just the regular V8 juice not the less salt and I also add some white vinegar to give it a little bit of zip.

I tried the diet and after few days I rather eat nothing than that again :) I didn't use any V8 in it but I would recommend it for the flavor. It's probably the original tomato V8.

The V8 you should drink is the origninal V8 with only vegetable juice. As long as it's veggie juice, it doesn't matter. Don't drink the fruity kind if you're on a cabbage diet.

The V8 splash drinks are good but i dont know if they qualify. If not, go with the regular V8 juice.

Go with the regular V8,

V8 is a vegetable drink made up of 8 diffrent vegetables. Yes please use the V8 as that will provide needed vitamins and minerals.

regular v8 juice in the cans.

EWW don't do it!!! That is a smelly diet. There are other ways.

ne one