Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

girls only.......plz!?

i know another girl had a similar question but i was wondering on july8th i went to the bathroom to urinate then saw a speck of tiny spot of blood then when i went to sleep i woke up in the morning to pee angain and i had my period and i havent had it since am i going to have another one cause im a little worried.

of 2006 this year

im like 11 gonna be 12

my mom knows i told her after i had it

Favorite Answer

yea you will have it again... u get it every month so on august 8th u will get it for the next 7 days and then on september 8th for the next 7 days ...and it will go on and on....so if u dont have it on like december 8th dont worry..its just irregular but u will have it, dont worry it could happen at any time through out your cycle in your lifetime. Like you could be at the movies with your friends munching on a box of popcorn and there you go! you've had it... Trust me u might get it a little bit earlier or a bit later...but dont ever worry about not having your period!!!!! just if your going out somewhere carry a little pad in your purse or pocket

Well you should get your period around every 28 days, so you have till next month around the same time.

But honestly MOST girls and women are irregular, I was and I know a lot of people that were or are. I used to go months at a time without having one. Don't worry, but since you've gotten your period it's time to start having regular check ups with a gynecologist, ask your Mom to schedule you one, or call your health insurance to see what gyno's your insurance covers.

:) Congratulations!

Good luck. Sooner than you can imagine, it will be a bloody bath mess. And then you will have to clean it up.

Have Fun. I have to deal with this on a monthly basis.

when girls start their period, its usually pretty irregular. july 8th of what year? if you haven't had it in a year, you might wanna talk to your doctor, but if it was just 10 days ago, don't worry about it.

It's very normal...since you probably recently started your period. Don't worry, it may take time for your cycle to regulate.

yes, but not this soon. Aroun august 5th you should have another(give or take a few days).

Dont you know, They come every 28 Days...

they come evey month! sucz!!!!!!