KMChickk asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

D-Generation X?

Who here likes DX and John Cena? I do, and people think I'm weird for it!

Don't HATE...Appreciate! <333

• HHH
    Favorite Answer

I like DX and John Cena and im not weird so neither are you love.

John Cena's fans consist of mainly women and children (10-17). No respectable WWE fan who has watched wrestling for more than 5 yrs (I been watching for 16) likes Cena. He is nothing more than a Stone Cold Steve Austin wanna be.

I think they are the two(3 people) best on RAW they make it enjoyable two watch cena is always defying the odds and they are DX no more is needed to say. I kinda hope they will bring back more DX members but i dont think that will happen DX is atleast bringin bak a little bit of wat the wwe use to be but nothin will ever compare to the rock and stone cold era best years of wwf

I absolutely love DX and I have much respect for John Cena. And if you ain't down with that I've got two words for ya

SUCK IT!!!

I like em both cause John Cena is a good rapper, he is a 2 time WWE Champ, and he is a angry muthfucka since he lost at Saturday Night Main Event. D-Generation X is some funny muthafuckas, if they can piss of tha GM of the Board Vince, and Shane, they can piss of anybody. And cause me and Shawn Micheals have the same birthday.

i love John Cena and DX

i like DX and john cena. people think im weird for it too, but i just ignore them

If Cena joins DX? The McMahons will fire themselfs

I Like and Love D-Generation X because of one thing.. they are experts when it comes sophomoric tricks and juvenile attitude that they have and i'm referring to Shawn Michaels and Triple H..

So this is it folks... D-Generation X is back. Bigger, badder than ever, THE ORIGINALS, right here... right now....

We are the D-Generation X!!.. you will have your heads handed to you!! DX style!!!.. but until then we have just two words for you all.... SUCK IT!!

DX RULES!!!

Source(s): internet..

I hate cena. DX is cool.