Do you get grouchy when you have pms?

My husband seems to think that PMS is just an excuse for me to be grouchy.

Favorite Answer

He's nuts!!! (hehehe, no pun intended), really though, you sound normal to me. Grouch away, girl!!!

Oh sweety as a woman for the longest time I didn't understand what pms was because my hormones were so out of whack I had very sporadic periods. But once my periods became regular, I felt so bad for not being understanding. Grouchy isn't the only thing I suffer..depression and hatred. Oh the hatred! about 2 days before I start my favorite word to use in traffic is the C word and I never use it otherwise. That's always my very clear indicator that its only a couple of days away. And the cramps and nausea and sore breasts! Men should have to live through 3 consecutive cycles themselves before ever being allowed to become sexually active.

Actually, I get down right mean. I fly into a rage really easily. Very different than grouchy. My boyfriend used to get the brunt of it all whether he did something wrong or not. I have been working hard on directing this rage into words on paper and into art work so it will not kill my relationship with him. So far it's working.

Yes I always get grouchy when I have to PPPPPut up with MMMMMens SSSSShit!

Does the sun rise and set? Of course! I actually will apologize if the PMS does it to me because you are so pissed you don't even know why! I get awful - if I want to be grouchy to my hubby, I don't need an exuse! :) Tell him that.

No it's not an excuse. Believe me if i could help it i wouldn't be grouchy.

If he thinks you're grouchy now, tell him to just wait until you hit menopause!

i got mine right now .

and it ain't none of your freakn business

weather I'm grouchy or not

just know that I'm bloated and you need to stop yelling at me

and get me a salt tablet

I'm sorry ,you just don't understand.

i have a head ache.

do i look fat

no, i broke down in tears yesterday for no reason. and it was not PMS-time. it was stress, all piled up and filled to the rim -- i just had to spill some out to make room for others.

Yes a week b4 my period I turn into a Big C___!

I hate it and I feel horrable after.

I also get insain cramps.

Oh hell yes, me and my hubby had a dogfight this morning.Honey your tired with a headace, cramps, bloating, it sucks.And no I think most girls are crazy when they are their period.