Can someone help fix a yahoo email glitch?

Since yesterday, my yahoo email alert says that I have 1 new email in my mailobox. Even if I have 2-3-4 others, it only says there is one. After I open all the new emails, the box alert still says there is one new email, even after all emails have been opened and read. This has never happened before, so I am getting a false alert and it won't clear. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how can I fix it?

• Lisa H
    Favorite Answer

I'm having the same problem, except it says 13 new e-mails all the time. I know this isn't an answer, but maybe it isn't just you. It started yesterday. We should probably e-mail Yahoo! and let them know.

Same problem here. Says "1 new email all day." I tried selected all the messages in my inbox and clicking mark as read, but I think it is just a yahoo error

not particular. i have not received any messages from the different consumers at the moment. once you get achievable, deliver me a message & i will see if i'm experiencing the glitch. Edit: i tried to e-mail you & I were given an mistakes message.

I have the same problem...waiting to get a response too. Sorry I couldn't help.

• Linds

I've been having the problem too. I just gotten used to it.