How many of you are NOT from America on here?

I'm just curious, I don't notice many people that seem to be from out of the country... so how many of you aren't from the United States?

I'm from Las Vegas, NV but originally from Washington State.

As for you Bleh, not ignorant one bit. It was an honest question. Since there are no locations on here, I can't help but to wonder. Since I wonder, I might as well ask right? Never hurts.

• Favorite Answer

I grew up in the Russian Federation (which was really the CCCP/USSR for much of my time there) although some people may argue that I never really grew up. However, I now live in Canada, and I have frequently traveled to the U.S. ever since I was very young (my family vacationed a lot). I probably know almost as much about the U.S. as the average American, and I have been to many of the major American cities and many more small towns that many people won't recognize.

Originally from Ottawa, Ontario, which is the capital of Canada. But currently living in Toronto, which is the capital of Ontario which is located in Canada. Where are you located in the USA?

British living in France

• Alissa

9 people

Source(s): I made it up

Lots of people. In fact probably more than from the States.

I live in Gran Canaria.

Im English,living in salford

Feel like an alien here,everyone else on my street is Polish

There are loads of us, you're probably too typically ignorant to notice.

• 7FAM

I'm from Canada

You'd be surprised. TONS of these people are from other countries. I, myself, am from the U.S.

I am from Trinidad and Tobago