I have a feeling that Israel will end up dragging the U.S. right down the drain someday. Do you agree?

I am an old political science graduate with an emphasis on international relations. I can see no benefit that the U.S. receives by supporting Israel. There is no logical reason to dump such a disproportionate sum of money and time into that country. What I am saying here is that it just isn't worth the investment. For the sake of our own national defense, we must dump Israel and dump them now.

Favorite Answer

Israel is a strategic land area for the US plus ally, we support them for their religion I think freedom of that is, now if we could just get Christian supporting the USA.

Oh well I am asking for a miracle

Why don't you go and complain about the fact that the Red Sox and the Yankees like to argue, because we really enjoy hearing what Devils Ryas fans have to say.

I agree that Israel may well just end up being the biggest issue on the United States' table, but it is a relationship that will not end so get used to it.

Why don't you go answer some more Red Sox questions now!

the US can't dump Israel!! You seem to think that US and Israel are two seperate entities, while they're run or controled by the same people, for centuries they have been slowly taking over and now they're in control and the american public can't really do anything about it coz most dont even realize what's going on .. amreican minds are controlled by the media and guess who controls that?! the american people will suffer just like the rest of the world has been suffering, i wish it wasn't true, i wish things were different, but they're not .. just wait and see, time will show all of us how ignorant we are!!

We won't 'dump' Israel, nor should we. Israel is God's country and the Jewish people are God's chosen people. But with you being the 'intellectual' that you claim to be, I'm sure you can't comprehend what that really means. So rely on your so-called logic and see where that gets you in the end.

Yes i agree. Israel and US have no right to 'cause a war in

Palestine. Jews, Muslims and Christians and a whole lot of other religions have coexisted in Palestine for centers. but then someone had yo come and start a war. and guess what? it was always the Jews and christens against the Muslims from the crusades to now

Instead of dump them why not strongly suggest by means of we are not going to support you if you bomb civilian populations. Then how bout the world come together and appoint arbitrators to come to an acceptable compromise that both parties can agree with and lets settle our differences in a way that does not include killing each others children.

no the USA's neo-conservative shadow government conspires iwth israel to start these wars

america supports israel because it wants chaos in the middle east. chaos that will give them an excuse to go in, take over the whole thing, once and for all

just google LBJ and the USS liberty to find out how the world really works

Supporting Israel is the correct thing to do.

They are the ones being terrorized, and are defending themselves.

• Ibredd

Well looks like to me we have Israel on one side of the Terrorist and the US. on the other side in based in Irag. Looks like we are poised to wipe out the terrorist

I think that Bush and his Conservative cronies are the ones who ARE dragging the US down the drain NOW!!!