Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

What's the best way to ruin someone's day. . .? ?

Most ingenious answer get's 10 points...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

when they say how do look???...................tell them the truth....Like Shyt on a stick

• 1 decade ago

On ebaums theres a prank where this kid throws this sludge bucket of food, oils, dirt- all things nasty, all over the windshield, hood of this guys car just coming out of a car wash. Id be p'ssd off if i were that guy, but it was pretty hilarious

• 1 decade ago

Leave a small business card on the person's door or desk saying, "Sorry you were away, we have everything ready to go, be back soon". Signed Dr. Kevorkian

Source(s): my own
  • 1 decade ago

depends if they got a car i suggest bologna on the hood and vaseline on the windshield

Bologna eats the paint if its left in the sun for a few hours

Vaseline takes months to get off

Hope you have fun cant wait to hear what you choose.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Drive thru a muddy puddle of water while they're standing on the corner and splash them!

• 1 decade ago

Get their account suspended from yahoo answers! (only works on weirdos who live in YA working hard to build up all those points)

• 1 decade ago

Piss on them. Then take their boyfriend or girlfriend and tell them lies about this person so they can break up with them all in the same day. Trust me. this is the ULTIMATE thing people get mad at

• 1 decade ago

Coat your hands with chalk, give them a hug and leave big chalky hand marks on their behind.

• 1 decade ago

bother them and tell them bad news, about someone they like. my day is ruined when i dont get what i want

• 1 decade ago

**** them and then lie 5 min later and say u got aids

• 1 decade ago

Don't let them wake up.

What a downer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.