Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

What are some great fruits to eat for breakfast?

That are low in calories?

• Jen S
    Favorite Answer

grape fruit, orange, apple, banana's

Most fruits are low in calories. Sometimes I'll make the kids a fruit salad for breakfast. I'll cut up one of every type of fruit that we have and mix it in a bowl for them. Then I give them a toothpick. I think getting to eat with a toothpick is their favortie part.

Melons, Grapes, Strawberrys, Pears, Peaches, Cherries, Blueberries, Apricots, Oranges etc.

Any kind of berries or melon. Fresh peaches, apple, orange, nectarine. Be sure to include some oatmeal so you don't get too hungry before the next meal.

An apple in the morning does more to wake you up than a cup of coffee...so my vote is apples.

apples are good for fiber and energy, they say it can replace a cup of coffee

oranges are good too

basically, all fruit is good for you!

• i have chopped bananas and berries on top of plain porridge! very good for you and keeps you full till lunchtime!

Banana cuz is very nutritious and consistent

Melons (any kind) , berries (any kind), and peaches, plums or nectarines! Just don't use sugar on any of it.

I like melons and berries.