Anyone else having trouble accessing their incoming messages?

It shows I have 3 unread messages & "New Mail", but when I go to my inbox, it's empty. Called Yahoo and they said they were having technical difficulties. I can email out, but get none coming in. Got any ideas how to get around this?

Favorite Answer

It's not happening only to you. This is a Yahoo glitch that will soon be fixed.

• bohr

i'm useful I genuinely have been cursed,i had no issues spoke back a question approximately it,and that i've got had no longer something yet issues.its continuously the case,the cal;m before the hurricane,with all this up grading etc,its at an all time intense with risk-free practices .

I hear you on that .....I havent gotten any emails all day, and that is just not right.......This is my candle business's account, and there is mail that rolls in daily.....And yes that has to be a problem......Someone help.....jakettas.scent-team.com/ register to win a free candle......Good Luck.........

you're not having problems accessing your messages it's telling you, you have messages but in fact you have none.

• yes we are yahoo is all screwed again and will be for a long time