I need new kitchen cabinets in a week.?

I need a new remolded kitchen in 1 week I live in Grand Rapids,Mi.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

good luck, gettig the carpenters,electricians and plumbers all there and working together is nearly impossible. and then the will play the blame game, the carpenter will say he is waiting on the plumber, the electrician will say he is waiting on the carpenter, and around and around

• Pepper
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Buy a good airless sprayer and paint you're old ones. Trying to get news installed in a week, even buying the modular ones from Home Depot, is begging for trouble.

A high quality airless sprayer can lay down a coat of paint that looks like glass. Remove all the hinges and pulls, quick rinse with TSP, you're favorite color of semi-gloss enamel--presto. New cabinets.

• 1 decade ago

Get some assemble it yourself cabinets or prefabbed at Lowes or Home Depot. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i would suggest that you get to work on your kitchen instead of asking questions on here! well actually you did not ask a question, but you are wasting time! GET TO WORK!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's not going to happen. Not unless you have HGTV coming to your house today.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.