What's your favorite room in the house and why?

Favorite Answer

Definately my home theater room. It's in a totally seperate sound proof room in the basement. Is has an 80" TV and state of the art components, and 8 leather lounges. This is my escape either to watch a movie, or to watch regular TV.

My office/gameroom. It's got all my game consoles, my pc, my tv, movies...everything. It's nice to have a haven away from my son and husband when I want to relax. Plus it is at the other end of the house, so they can play and watch their fighting movies and I don't have to hear it 24/7!

I'd have to say my art studio, the place I go to escape or to beat bordom (or house cleaning). Overall tho, I love pretty well every room in my home except for maybe the storage area...possibility of creepy crawlies :) don't you know

• donna

bedroom because it is my own personal space filled with the things that I love and I have a TV and a stereo for entertainment when i want to be alone and a patio off of my bedroom. I have my husband there for when I am cold and when I want lovin.

My bedroom because its my space without my daughter and if my man is around its easy enough to kick him to the couch It feels more like a palace

The kitchen...because that is where I can be creative and please my family. I love a big airy kitchen with lots of room to move around. It seems when we have parties...people seem to congregate in the kitchen too. I guess I like it because I like to cook.

• I don't know thanx 4 the 2 points!

Bath Room..Just seems that when your in there, you"ve locked out the world.. all alone..Relaxed..Some of my best thoughts have gome from there.. LOL ROB

• T

my bedroom cause I can relax in my bed and veg out while watching TV or playing games after a hard day work.

The kitchen. Everyone eventually ends up there anyway. It's warm and inviting.