Christians....(... anyone of course)......Re... of Holy Spirit?

DER TODESENGEL with all his silly posts, pushed my question back 2 pages, grrrrr. Link to it, more answers, please, and thanks!!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgI_F...

Favorite Answer

OK, in response to your first question.

The answer depends on your religion, and so I'll give you what I understand according to my religion. Btw, I'm LDS.

I don't believe in once saved, always saved. You only know if you're saved at the very end. That's why "endure to the end" is something you'll hear more often than "saved" in my church.

Now, you can gain a testimony through the Holy Spirit(or Holy Ghost) and then a witness of God and Christ. That's probably what a lot of people refer to as being saved. But then you have to live up to what you know. You are responsible for living according to what you know is right and wrong. If, at any time before the final judgement you reject your witness of Christ, then you're in deep trouble.

I think, like I'm 80% sure that those are the only people who are cast into outer darkness(hell), those who had a perfect knowlege and light, but still rejected Christ and God.

Hope this helps. If not, write me.

I really don't know what your question is, but the Holy Spirit is a part of the Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

He was the impregnator of Mary, the Great Comforter etc........

Hello, I'm a Christian.