What video game store can top EB Games?

Maybe it depends where you live but, I had a game cube with 4 controllers, about , 10 gc games, a playstation 1 and recieved $141. 50 at EB Games and at gamestop they only offered me $70 for the same stuff.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In my own opinion, if you're looking for places to shop, GameTrader; they have EVERYTHING from the newest stuff to old school! For trade-ins, I think it depends on where you are. In my area, there's a place called Rhino Games that gives the best in trade-ins ($25 for a copy of Quake 4 on Xbox 360, whereas Gamestop would've given me $15-$20).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where i live EB was bought out by Gamestop, and I think both suck really. My husband and me have had a lot of problems with both stores. From Everquest expansions already being used and rewraped to pre-pay game crads from sony not working.So when we can we drive about 30 miles to another city and go to the Best Buy there for all our gaming needs.

• 1 decade ago

EB games is like my 2ed fav place i go to gamestop and sometimes go to ebay i depends on what your looking for.

• 1 decade ago

EBGames/Gamestop sucks, they rip you off. If you want to sell something, usually Ebay is the best place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

eb games is the best of em all

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.