What video game store can top EB Games?

Maybe it depends where you live but, I had a game cube with 4 controllers, about , 10 gc games, a playstation 1 and recieved $141. 50 at EB Games and at gamestop they only offered me $70 for the same stuff.

Favorite Answer

In my own opinion, if you're looking for places to shop, GameTrader; they have EVERYTHING from the newest stuff to old school! For trade-ins, I think it depends on where you are. In my area, there's a place called Rhino Games that gives the best in trade-ins ($25 for a copy of Quake 4 on Xbox 360, whereas Gamestop would've given me $15-$20).

Where i live EB was bought out by Gamestop, and I think both suck really. My husband and me have had a lot of problems with both stores. From Everquest expansions already being used and rewraped to pre-pay game crads from sony not working.So when we can we drive about 30 miles to another city and go to the Best Buy there for all our gaming needs.

EB games is like my 2ed fav place i go to gamestop and sometimes go to ebay i depends on what your looking for.

EBGames/Gamestop sucks, they rip you off. If you want to sell something, usually Ebay is the best place.

eb games is the best of em all