If you could say anything to President Bush about the "war" in the middle east, what would it be?

I personally would tell him

to stop SPOON feeding ISRAEL...

enough is enough...Why is Lebanon caught in the middle of this ugly mess!

Favorite Answer

why?

That's what I would ask him

Just a simple

...why....

it extremely is politics and foreign places family members. Intervening in a case that seems to be a human rights violation, which includes imprisoning a woman who became raped, is sending a message that our u . s . a . does not approve of those practices. it extremely is an analogous reason American has placed stress on China with connection with Tibet and Taiwan and Russia over the Balkin states. The case of the yank woman is gloomy, whether it extremely is no longer likely the President's place to become in contact in individual situations. For that be counted, it extremely is no longer likely the region of the federal government to intrude in individual situations*. it extremely is probably the justifications many human beings have been upset with regard to the President and Congress even discussing the Terri Schiavo case some years in the past. *this does not word to the federal government transforming into regulations that word to particular themes. whether it extremely is commonly left to the states. the only time the federal government might desire to become in contact in somebody case is the wonderful courtroom (and decrease appellate courts). whether, the purpose of the courts involvement is to no longer hear the guy case, yet extremely to attempt the constitutionality of a regulation.

I'd tell him I'm praying for him because I know how difficult it can be to be criticized for something that's out of your own control.

Oh, and don't forget, it's NOT Israel vs. Lebanon here. It's Israel vs. some terrorists. Don't buy into the liberal media's inaccurate language.

I would tell him thanks for his resolve..and to stay focused on the issue, not whining Americans who would rather see us killed than the enemy. Israel is an ally..can't just turn your back on them. And Lebanon is in the middle of this because they harbor terrorists called Hezbollah. I agree with you that it is an ugly mess..and I hope there will be a speed peaceful resolution...but we have to maintain a sense of realism, and preparedness.

I would tell him to send Jimmy Carter to help settle things down. Carter did it with Isreal and Egypt, he can do it with Isreal and Lebanon.

pll out, and stop being so pro isreal

I'd say, "Support Isreal all the way!"

Keep trying to kill all the terrorist.

Source(s): cp
  • Bibi

I'd say stop being so selfish and help other people and stop makng us as Americans for looking bad!!!!!!!!!!!!. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!