Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

why are we so obsessed with sex these days?

(cant wait to hear these 8-|)

Favorite Answer

Because we can (and should) be

It's not just "these days", but since the beginning of time. It is a God given natural urge, but It is very badly abused. Self preservation is the strongest natural instinct, then sex. Sex for the purpose it is intended is fine. It is strongest in the young people, but even carries over to some extent in old age, well past our reproduction age, so I really don't have a good answer. With heart troube, and diabetes, the urge is far past me.

• ulla

human beings have continuously been smitten with the aid of intercourse. If we weren't the species does no longer stay to tell the story. the only distinction those days is that sexual content is extra on hand and 'on your face' by way of mass media.

we were always obsessed with sex

its evolution the creatures that like to reproduce will reproduce more often and have a better chance of surviving

We always were. Part of our nature. I think it's the hormones they are giving the cows and are ending up in the milk!!!!

• jojo

I'm not obsessed with it , but i do like it , what's wrong with that?

These days?

You don't really think that was EVER different?!

Lets face it, we are animals. Ever watch dogs?

• Bibi

Because people are insaneand some are pervs.

AHHH me so Horny! Love me long time! It's part of our animal nature. And who are we to deny it?

Because it feels so god dam good! And you want that feeling over and over again until you die!!!