Does Yahoo Answers get you upset because it lets all the dumb people ask stupid questions.?

Yahoo, why do you encourage the morons?

Favorite Answer

I can't believe I just logged on and was thinking the exact same thing. Have you seen some of the things people ask? Why waste your time.

• MORE people need to get involved in REPORTING ABUSE.

No one finds out who you are, just do it.

As I see it this is a BETA program and can be taken away if abused!

People are just trying to get POINTS and ask dumb un thought out questions and many follow suit by giving fake or wise crack answers.

YAHOO needs to take SOME responsibility but not all, parents of KIDS on the INTERNET will not learn that everyday KIDS and TEENS are on line hour after hour, the computer took place of the TV NANNY! It is full of information but also evil minded and sometimes very ILL people! MENTALLY ILL!

When will parents learn to teach their kids to be safe while on line.

ALSO maybe YAHOO needs an ADULT section and Kids and TEENS but then you would have kids answering kids questions and that can be a problem too!

MY SUGGESTION IS

When you see a question that seems BOGUS or made up for points report it! This can be done also for the person who gives an answer!

YAHOO can only do so much!

They are not a POLICE COMPUTER SITE...they just provide the TOOLS and it is the PEOPLE using them that spoils it all for people with real questions...real answers.

I report more people than actually answer.

Source(s): I AM THE SOURCE!
  • Cloe

Lol...Which side are you speaking for? the morons?

Anyway, I would write more but I just don't feel like it....I'm currently searching for other "dumb" questions to get some more points...haha And yes some questions are ridiculous but they need answers rights? So here we are then, huh?

Source(s): I like to think that the "dumb" questions come from people who love to give their spare points away. The stupidity is just a cover...

If i got upset by morons I'd not only be upset on Answers but everywhere I go. Morons are everywhere, and even the not-so-bright have a place in this world and the right to say as they please ... within reason.

I agree, yahoo has too many kids on here with stupid questions. They ask questions that they already know the answer to.

No, it doesn't upset me. I answer only the ones a want.

Who will critique the questions to make sure they aren't moronic?

It gets annoying when you see stupid questions, or when people don't make any sense to begin with but what can you do. I come on here to try and answer questions and the whole page is full with nonsense and immaturity.

No because not all the questions are stupid some of them can be a little ridiculous but i just sit back and laugh.

Yes I hate the stupid questions that are asked over and over again like "how do I make X like me?" I wish people would realize you cannot make someone like you; either they do or they don't!

Hell Yes! Some questions make no sense or are just a repeat of someone elses question.