Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Girls of all ages.....?

How old were you and/or you daughter when they had their first period? I was just seeing what the different ages ranged from. Anyone?

Favorite Answer

I was 11

I was 11, a month after my birthday. So I was closer to 10 years old. I have read in many sites that the range for periods is anywhere from as early as 9 to as late as 16.

13

the ages range from as early as 9-16 years of age. if you haven't gotten your period after the age of 16. you should go to see a doctor because this is not normal

I had my first last year in the Summer of 2005. I was twelve years old. Usually the range for girls to have their first period is between 8 - 16. My mom said she had hers in second grade, but I don't know if I believe her? I mean, it's rarely possible... and she has lied to many times...

I was approx 11. My daughter was 12. I had a friend who started around 14. Her sister was 16.

i was 12

• vhat40

I was 11,

I was 12.

My daughters and I were all 12, my mom was 9!