Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

will i ever find love?

no luck yet and no hope either.

Favorite Answer

Love doesnt happen overnight. if you find love it will take a while. I like this guy but i dont know if he likes me. Well, the reason why i know i like him is because i love the way my heart beats faster when i talk to him they way my body is feelin all numb when i talk to him. But you will find some one. you just dont know where she is, but down deep she wants u to. take care

I've been having the same doubts. I know that I probbably will find love and so will you. Just becuse you arn't in a relasionship does not mean you wont be. Scientficly we all have a perfect mate and we will find them eventually. How old are you? If your 15-20ish than don't worry. your still too young to really "find love". After that still don't make a big deal there is time and you will find your soul mate

Source(s): www.freewebs.com/teen_talking2teens/

If you are looking for love, you will never find it. Pray for it, and let the Lord lead you to your love. Let it be unexpected.

sure you will,If you believe in God,you can pray for help.I did.I don't know maybe you are too picky in a very wrong way.....

just keep trying you ll find someone

try under your bed.... It's the first place I'd look.

yes you will

find GOD+++ find LOVE

yeah if you try