Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

will i ever find love?

no luck yet and no hope either.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Love doesnt happen overnight. if you find love it will take a while. I like this guy but i dont know if he likes me. Well, the reason why i know i like him is because i love the way my heart beats faster when i talk to him they way my body is feelin all numb when i talk to him. But you will find some one. you just dont know where she is, but down deep she wants u to. take care

• 1 decade ago

I've been having the same doubts. I know that I probbably will find love and so will you. Just becuse you arn't in a relasionship does not mean you wont be. Scientficly we all have a perfect mate and we will find them eventually. How old are you? If your 15-20ish than don't worry. your still too young to really "find love". After that still don't make a big deal there is time and you will find your soul mate

Source(s): www.freewebs.com/teen_talking2teens/
  • 1 decade ago

If you are looking for love, you will never find it. Pray for it, and let the Lord lead you to your love. Let it be unexpected.

• 1 decade ago

sure you will,If you believe in God,you can pray for help.I did.I don't know maybe you are too picky in a very wrong way.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just keep trying you ll find someone

• 1 decade ago

try under your bed.... It's the first place I'd look.

• 1 decade ago

yes you will

• 1 decade ago

find GOD+++ find LOVE

• 1 decade ago

yeah if you try

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.