why dont we all send ten dollars each to help out israel?

so they can win this thing and get on with their lives

Favorite Answer

I will...where should I send my $10?

I barely have ten dollars to live on. I have a car with bad drum brakes that overheats, sputters, and dies all the time, back taxes, and court bills coming out of my ears (mostly because my car never works right) and I can't even really get a job right now because there is no public transportation where I live, its too remote to walk or bike, and I don't have reliable transportation to get there. Also I have no place to put my 2 year old son that I can afford if I do find a job. I've got bigger concerns here at home than with some random country thousands of miles away.

Money isn't a factor in the mess in the Middle East. Arabs want every last Israeli of the entire land mass now called Israel. In fact the would like nothing better to wipe the face of earth of every Jew. Therefore money isn't the factor, but the existence of the Jews. I'm against any form of genocide of any race; rather I agree with their agenda or not.

That cant be the answer, becuase otherwise, it would been finish a long time ago.

We send them much more then that, and it hasnt stop anything.

Just more money will only buy them more bombs a planes.

This conflict goes back so many hundred of years, i dont think there is a simple solution.

Because I want Palestine to win. It's their damn country and land!

Israel has no right to be there occupying their space. They have only been established in the middle east since WWII and palestine has been there well into the ages.

If mexican's moved to the US illegally would you be okay with it. It always helps to put yourself in other's shoes before spitting out ignorance.

Israel is in no need of money. The US Government sends them plenty.

Some of us don't agree with murder, thats why.

Besides, our tax dollars are already paying to keep thm afloat.

Without US backing, Israel would be gone in a few years.

The USA has already given at the office, the White House Office!

If you are american you already do. We send $2.5 billion a year to Isreal which comes out to about $10 per head.

Yeah, and then lets give Native American $10 each so they can wage a war with America and get their damn land back from all of ya'll and have big countries fund them so they can keep all people of non Native decent in one small slummish area of the country and call it "Ameristan"! @$$ Hole

We each already sent Isreal more than ten dollars if you count military aid.