Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think white gurls shouldn't be with black guys?

I m white and my b/f was black and veryone started hatein me but i dont think i did anything wrond did I?

Favorite Answer

You did nothing wrong and i'm very surprised that you would think that. A white person or any person of any color for that matter should be able to date who they want. Two people that love each other should care less if everyone hated them because of their relationship. If you go around worrying about what other people think and how they feel, then you will never be happy with the real person you want. What if your soulmate is a black guy? Would you let everyone else around you bring you down because of it, and make you lose the best thing for you? If these people cared anything about you they would accept you being with a black guy. They don't have to like it, but they would accept it. I'm a black female and I love men from every race, and I never cared one bit about what somebody else thought or said about me being with someone other than my own color. I will never let anybody come between what's important to me in life and what matter most, and neither should you.

No, of course there is nothing wrong, all men are brothers. However, many people have opinions, and biracial/ bicultural dating isn't easy. What was he like? Did he treat you well? That is a lot more important. Hold your head high, you are a future-oriented person, those that disapprove are stuck in the past.

• c90

There is nothing wrong with interracial dating. Those people that didn't like you because of it are not your friends; and people who can't accept the fact that we are all equal and should intermingle are stuck in the racist times of segregation and even slavery.

Personally, I wouldn't mind dating a white girl. In fact, because there are so few black girls in my area, my primary focus is white girls. (no success, though, because they are still in that mentality and they only think of me as a friend).

Go for it! And hey, why don't you e-mail me? I'd love to talk about this more.

E-mail me at brain.freeze5@yahoo.com

Gurl no you did'nt do anything wrong. I feel like if it's wrong to follow your heart then you should be arrested then!lol. But anywayz no it's not when it comes to relationships and love color should not matter. Whoever came up with that race with race junk should be beat cause it's just stupid!! So go ahead and do yo thang go get that man!!

First of all, you did absolutely nothing wrong. You will inevitably get hated on by lots of black women feeling as though you've stolen "their" man but you should date whomever makes you happy!!! Whether he's black, white, yellow, red or green as long as he's human. People will always talk, don't let them bother you!

I think you should be with whomever makes you happy, regardless of race or religion. If your friends are true friends, they will respect your choices...they don't have to like it but they should respect it. Bigotry is not easily over come. As long as he treats you well and can offer you a quality relationship then go for it!

YOU are asking two questions at the same time. I' m an old white guy and still believe the old way.White with white and black with black.

If u really love ur B/F i don't think u should even bother about such foolish people around u...

& when u know u didn't do any thing wrong why r u getting worried...

People are so judge mental do what makes you happy. It's not about what everyone else thinks it's your business.

u can be wit every1 u like dont listen do this rasist who hated ur bf