If someone came to your property and evicted you on the grounds that his ancestors lived there centuries ago?

would you fight back even if that person was stronger because of backing from outside powers?

• John J
    Favorite Answer

They tried that and failed in the 7 Days War. Unfortunately, after failure, they turned to the only path left to them, underground retaliation through terrorism.

Although I do wonder what would happen if someone tried to do that for the American Indians...

If this is a real question, you need to see an attorney TODAY. Yes, if I had worked hard and bought property, I'd fight for my rights regardless of who was claiming that the property was their's by birthright.

• Evy

That is no ancestors, that is a spirit of a demon. And you cannot fight a demon, you have to rebuke it in the name of Jesus.