Joshie Boy asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Wade or LeBron??

Remeber now looking at LeBrons stats they say he is gonna be better than Jordan!

Favorite Answer

WADE..Lebron is probably the better player but Wade led his team to a championship!

If Lebron had the supporting cast that Wade has then the trophy would be in Cleveland right now. I love the way Wade plays but I think that Lebron is the better player. He can do everything that Wade can do. The one area that he is better in that really puts him ahead of Wade is that he is a bigger, stronger and more physical player. Again, I like Wade better but if we are just talking about their skills, Lebron has him by a little bit.

I choose both. At this point in their careers, the only thing that is clear is that they are both going to be Hall of Fame caliber players. Lebron might be more talented physically, but D-Wade's effort and drive make him the choice. Wade is a winner and like Tom Brady knows, winning is the only thing that matters.

Lebron, Wade didnt lead his team to the title, shaq did. LeBron is better, more talent, and younger. James by a long shot.

LeBron

I'll take a winner... Wade

Will LeBron win a title? I would say he will win more titles than Wade, but go with the flow.

Wade will probably take Miami to the Championship game again next year...

GO MAVERICKS...

I can't stand Shaq...

you CANNOT judge a basketball player by what his TEAM accomplishes. of course it takes determination to help the team... however just BEING ON THE HEAT DOESNT MAKE WAYDE A BETTER PLAYER. lebron has him by a long shot. bigger, more physical, more of a complete game. Wayde shows little vocal and emotional leadership. wayde knows how to step up.. but is inconsistent. lebron is king. he has all of the skills. he could play any position but center. lebron is the better player when you compare the PLAYERS.

lebron because hes younger, stronger and has an advantage if they played 1-1, plus lebron has nop sidekick, he carries his team where wade has shaq and others

Lebron easily.

Joshie Boy,

It's all about the rings. Right now, with one ring, I've gotta say Wade.