My ambition essay?

only one hour left, please help.

i wrote this much, and i don't how to keep going.

I don't have to write long (its short essay.)

please correct the one I wrote, and please give me some reason why I want to work at NSA(Seriously, i just want to work there.)

My ambition is to be cryptologist in National Security Agency. NSA is believed to be the largest United States governmet intelligence agency. NSA is an intelligence like the CIA. It provides intelligence to the millitary, the CIA, the FBI, Homeland Security and to the president. The reason why I want to be cryptologist is becasue.....

NOW HOW SHOULD I WRITE??

AND PLEASE... GIVE ANY REASON WHY I WANT TO BE CRYPTOLOGIST.

thank you!

all of you guys are so cooooooooooool!

I did not say , finish my essay for me.

I said, please give me any idea.

and I 'm only in elementary school!!!

don't b mean to me..!

give me some*** idea.lol

Favorite Answer

u shud know it.....u wanna be one.....

maybe cuz of the challenge....think....

Original:

Edited:

My ambition is to be A cryptologist in THE National Security Agency. NSA is [believed to be-delete] the largest United States governmeNt intelligence agency. NSA is an intelligence [AGENCY] like the CIA. It provides intelligence to the millitary, the CIA, the FBI, Homeland Security and to the president. The reason why I want to be cryptologist is becasue [spelled BECAUSE].....

No, I will not finish your essay because if you got hired (which might be possible depending on how desperate they are), you would be hired under false pretenses since if you submit this essay as your writing, it is called PLAGIARISM. You are claiming someone else's work (and their ambition since you can't even seem to write about your own motivation) as your own. Also, you have only written a pitiful and vague introductory paragraph describing the NSA that might as well have been copied and pasted from something else (not surprised if it was). I edited it as best as I could. If you don't even know why you even want to be a cryptologist, then why are you even writing about being one? Frankly, your English skills are horrible and I don't know why you want to be in the government or work for the NSA as the amount of paperwork required and the number of reports you'd have to write is notoriously high.

By the way, do you even KNOW what a cryptologist is?

I every time spend my half an hour to read this blog's posts daily along with a mug of coffee.

Whenever i submit a question, even if it is the easiest one, they cant provide me a proper informed answer here. wtf happened to people that really take the time to write an answer..