How do I ask a girl who likes me but is going out with someone else out.?

I know this girl who obviously likes me (I know because she is always flirty with me and hangs all over me and has kissed me) but is going out with another guy (if you can call him that as he is just about the biggest puss ever) out.

Ohp I guess I was mistaken I was just talking to her sister and they broke up like a week ago. Then again I wouldn't have known that because I have been on vacation.

• c90
    Favorite Answer

Don't go after her while she's taken, because that just means trouble. Remain friends with her, and flirt a little bit. If there's any hope for you, she'll drop this guy soon, or their relationship will not last long. Wait it out, then when she's available, go get her!

Good luck!

Well let me ask you this question. Say you ask her out and given what shes doing to her current boyfriend, do you think if she dates you that she wont flirt and kiss someone else? Personally if this girl is already flirting with other guys behing his back that isnt even worth it. She should really break up with him before flirting and kissing other guys. Besides, don't you think that if she wanted to go out with you, she'd break up with him and ask you?I think its a waste of time if you ask me. She may be fun, but my suggestion is find someone who wont end up wasting your timeand who is actually SINGLE.

Dont ask her out until she is free and clear.

You dont want to cause any problems.

If she really wanted to go out with you, she would stop dating the other guy.

Just wait and dont ask her until she is single.