Do you like overhead lighting or lamps better?

I likelamps, the overhead lighting is way too harsh most of the time.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The brighter the lights, the better to see you with, SS! You are so beautiful!

-Big Bad Wolf

• 1 decade ago

I am definitely a lamp guy. Only in the kitchen do I have overhead lighting. I especially like the ones with the dimmer switch.

• 1 decade ago

lamps and indirect lighting

overhead lighting is so harsh and unforgiving. i always feel like i'm under a spotlight or something with overhead lighting.

if you're into mood lighting at all, lamps are much easier to change and manipulate too.

• 1 decade ago

Lamps for everyday use, but for times you need to see well (Like at Christmas) I like to use overhead lights.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • echo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I can not tolerate lamps, but I'm also 34 and half blind. Good overhead lighting is WONDERFUL!!

• 1 decade ago

depends which room. in my bedroom i like lamps. there easier to relax with. in the kitchen i like the overhead cut in can lighting. better to see while cooking.

• Eerin
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like dark rooms and small amount of lights. I have many small lamps thur my home. Just enough to lite the way but I like it dim inside. The bright light and sun blinds me

• 1 decade ago

I personally prefer lamps, except for in the kitchen and the bathroom...lamps are more cozy and homey feeling

• 1 decade ago

Lamps for sure, you can control where you need the light, and it's much softer.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I agree lamps are better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.