Do you like overhead lighting or lamps better?

I likelamps, the overhead lighting is way too harsh most of the time.

Favorite Answer

The brighter the lights, the better to see you with, SS! You are so beautiful!

-Big Bad Wolf

I am definitely a lamp guy. Only in the kitchen do I have overhead lighting. I especially like the ones with the dimmer switch.

lamps and indirect lighting

overhead lighting is so harsh and unforgiving. i always feel like i'm under a spotlight or something with overhead lighting.

if you're into mood lighting at all, lamps are much easier to change and manipulate too.

Lamps for everyday use, but for times you need to see well (Like at Christmas) I like to use overhead lights.

• echo

I can not tolerate lamps, but I'm also 34 and half blind. Good overhead lighting is WONDERFUL!!

depends which room. in my bedroom i like lamps. there easier to relax with. in the kitchen i like the overhead cut in can lighting. better to see while cooking.

• Eerin

I like dark rooms and small amount of lights. I have many small lamps thur my home. Just enough to lite the way but I like it dim inside. The bright light and sun blinds me

I personally prefer lamps, except for in the kitchen and the bathroom...lamps are more cozy and homey feeling

Lamps for sure, you can control where you need the light, and it's much softer.

Yeah I agree lamps are better.