I want to vist spain?

I want to know what it is like the food the people,work,currency,ect. Is there alot of activites to do? If I like I mite move there. I speak Excellent spanish.

Favorite Answer

Check some travel websites that specifically cater on tourism info of Spain. Borrow or buy a book about Spain, especially for travellers and students. It is best to try to immerse yourself in Spain first before you decide to live there for good. Talk to someone who has been there or who has lived there.

Try this website for starters:

http://www.spain.info/

barcelona. easily. i don't like the position in my opinion, yet then i'm fifty 3. barca has large beaches, large bars and eating places, a large city centre, large places to bypass and sit back. that is precisely what you're searching for. that is the most thrilling city in europe, like a worldly fairground, yet comfortable and with beaches and sunshine. nowhere else comes close. employ a private domicile, perhaps in eixample. or spend more suitable and get a inn down by skill of the olympic village