Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto Racing · 1 decade ago

When will Danica Patrick join Nascar?

I'm just curious when you think Danica will join Nascar. I'm thinking she's got another year or two with the IRL (try to win it) before she goes over to Nascar.

I have to say I'd love to see her in Nascar (well I just love to see her. ha ha), and I think it could bring a lot of fans to Nascar that aren't there.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw Danica do an interview last weekend,she sounded to me like she wants to stay in the IRL for awhile.She said that the number of races and sponsor commitments in NASCAR would take up too much of her time.Danica did say however that she wasn't ruling anything out for the future,she also said that she had goals she wanted to achieve in IRL and that when she was growing up all she wanted to do was race in the IRL.I don't think we will she her in NASCAR in the near future but maybe we will a few years from now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When she grows a set of balls. Nascar is a man's sport. Leave the indy racing to the chicks.

• maxie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

She may join a team in 2008. For more updates, click on the link below.

• thetdw
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

She has already shown intrest and has already talked to Roush Racing officials.I think we could see her as early as the 2008 season.She's a great driver with lots of skill and promise.

Source(s): National media
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

maybe next season, then maybe she will drive for Toyota. but really i don't have any problem with Danica in NASCAR. it will be an adjustment from open wheel to stock car. i guess it will show her adaptability.

• 1 decade ago

She's going to stay in IRL for a while. I heard talk she may move to Andretti/Green next year.

• glen b
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

I hope never let the men drive not a womans sport

• 1 decade ago

plah. can't say that i really give a darn. it hink it will be some years before we even see this as a possibility. she's pretty stuck on herself right now..

• 1 decade ago

she could start as early as next season

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's probably going to stay in IRL for awhile.................................

GO #8 & #6!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.