Ladies, do you automatically pass on a guy with a shaved (bald) head?

Please note: Telling a dude, he's great but you dont like his baldness, is like a guy telling you that he wont date you due to the size of your chest or hips?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't pass on a guy because he has a shaved head. There are a lot of good looking men with bald heads. There are also some of the ugliest men with hair on top of their heads. I don't think it's right that a woman should act like she's into you but she doesn't really like your bald head. If I didn't like men with bald heads I would automatically try not to even date them if that is what I didn't like. I'm a very honest and upfront person about things I say or do so I would never play games about that. I'm a saggitarius and we are known for our bluntness!!! It's pretty sad these women play these type of games with you, but I don't think you bald men have any problems getting women. Some women find a bald head very sexy.

• Tara S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I like bald guys(or I should say guys with a shaved head) but it depends on if it looks good on the guy.

• 1 decade ago

I had to answer this..I have a weakness for bald heads..some guys are sooo hot without hair and I could spot a bald head a mile away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, not at all. In fact there's a guy I know right now that's bald and I think he looks hot!

Source(s): =)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bald men are hot

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

sure, i think of in this time and age it is eye-catching. i individually sense that if a guy is dropping his hair, it is extra eye-catching to do away with all of it than to attempt and disguise it, or only have a nil.5 a head of hair. supply it a attempt and notice what occurs. it's going to enhance back.

• 1 decade ago

Well if his head is shaved and he is not just losing his hair, then that could be considered sexy. However, if all of his hair is falling out so he decides to shave his head, then that's gross.

• 1 decade ago

Hell No, men with a bald (shaved) head are sexy !!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like bald heads....it's all about the guy and how he works it...

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the guy. For some guys it suits them and others it doesn't. I like it there's nothing wrong with it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.