Everything is too big!?

I just finished playing a game full screen and when i got off of it, it made everything on my computer screen too big for the screen itself. How do i get my screen back to normal! Please help!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hold down the control button, bottom right hand corner, or left hand corner! Use your scroll button in the middle of your mouse to make the text larger or smaller it works wonders!!! It is much easier than what anyone else said up there!

• 1 decade ago

Click the Start menu in the lower left corner of your screen. Then control panel then display. Click the settings tab button on the top and slide the screen resolution to the right. Click OK.

• 1 decade ago

click on the right button of the mouse and you can see an option, go to properties, when a pop up window appears, select on the settings, then go to the screen resolution, and adjust the bar to 1024 x 768. normally games do that because they dont refresh the screen automatically.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

VIEW > TEXT SIZE in internet explorer. you should experiment with everything in your browser or you are just going to continue having problems like this one.

★★ LEARN COMPUTER BASICS ★★

◙ You should have read a great book called "Windows XP For Dummies" (no I'm not calling you a dummy) like I did when I first started. Except back then it was called "Windows 95 For Dummies". Trust me it's a great book and has lots of humor in it as well. There are two of them. You should get both of them. Each one has information the other doesn't have.

◙ Wouldn't it be a great feeling knowing that you will be able to do many things your friends cannot do? A little work now will save you tens of thousands of hours of doing unnecessary and repetitive tasks later. When most newcomers get on the World Wide Web they are in a really big hurry. Then they end up in chat rooms and forums wanting people like myself to explain it step-by-step. Read this book first. Then come back if you are still having a problem.

◙ Don't read this book from cover-to-cover. Instead use it as a reference book. Keep it open while experimenting with your computer. Click on every thing you see with both your right and left mouse button. Also experiment with the center mouse wheel. There are many things it can do.

◙ This book will teach you how to do many many things with your computer. Some of them are copy, paste, delete, highlighting text, making a file, saving a file, how to change things in your computer, how to install software and the list goes on and on. Getting on the web before you learn the basics of your computer is like trying to be a race car driver before you learn how to drive.

◙ Look for this book at your local public library. If they don't have it have them use their username and password to login to firstsearch.org where they can get any book from any library in the world. Only libraries can get an account at Firstsearch.org. So you need to go to the library to search it. When you find what you want have the librarian order it for you. Read it and then return it to them. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just RIght Click on the Desktop>Propertise >Settings> NOw just change the resolution.

Neo

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

because Texas is the 2d greatest state of the yankee 50, and compared to Alaska is as a rule flat, people have extra room to spread out. This shall we them declare better ranches, construct larger houses, and sit down with their legs spread out to fill the completed gorram settee. no longer that i'm in any respect bitter about that very last one...

• 1 decade ago

■go to CONTROL PANNEL and look for the APPEARANSE AND THEMES or look for the DISPLAY

■on the dialog box, click SETTINGS

■adjust the SCREEN RESOLUTION

or try this:

■right click on the destop screen

■select PROPERTIES

■select SETTINGS

■adjust SCREEN RESOLUTION

for enqueries, call me up

pauldemonteverde@yahoo.com

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

• If your operating windows you can go to your desktop, right click and select 'properties'...go to the 'settings' tab and chek the resolution. Try changing th resolution until it is where U need it.

• 1 decade ago

right-click on your desktop

click "properties"

click on the settings tab

move the sliding bar on the left as far as it will go to the right

click ok

• 1 decade ago

Restart your computer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.