is it weird that i wanna eat some human as a pregnant craving!!?

i just have a crazy craving sometimes i just wanna my husband not raw or anything thats weird more like grilled or on in sausage form on a sesame seed bun with relish and mustard and a diet cola preferably dr pepper. oh man im gettin hungry again i really love my hubby and i dont wanna hurt another one its just that i cant control this craving!! help im afraid that if i tell a doctor hell take my children and lock me up!!

Favorite Answer

You can buy aborted fetuses for like three bucks a pound at the White House cafeteria. They taste superb with a little bit of tobasco and salt.

Stangely, this could be a real craving, despite others' misgivings. Other strange and not good ideas are: gasoline, sand, bleach, detergent, soap, oil (talking like, motor oil and stuff), and other inedibles. Usually a sign of a problem and always to be discussed with your doctor. Any truly unusual cravings should be brought to a doctor. If it's just something that's come with pregnancy, they'll help you solve it, no matter what it is.

As a side note, I did crave human blood. I can't even tell you why. But just because you crave doesn't mean you have to indulge. I just figured I needed more iron or something (since usually when you think of human blood and concerns with it, you think of anemia or diabetes). Eating red meat (cooked, of course) actually made the craving go away.

• Snowey

The craving is a strange one.MY thoughts are the your body needs protein.The guy that suggester a BJ is not far off.Semen is one of only two sources of whole protein(contains all 22 amino acids).The other source is a FERTILIZED egg but then you have to eat it raw.No beating or mixing it with milk or some stuff.Straight down the hatch.It might be wort a try.

so... a lot of prego women have off cravings for STRANGE THINGS... paint chips, dirt, rocks, grass... people...

you should talk to your psyc doc and see what they have to say about it. BE SURE TO SAY YOU DONT WISH TO CAUSE HARM... because then they will lock you up.

perhaps the body is craving something you arent giving it... a protien of some sort...

maybe a ******** would help... i dont mean to sound rude, but it could just do the trick... if you think about it, its exactally what you want, and your husband will like it as much as you will... swollow it down with a dr. pepper...

oh my gosh.. I have heard of some weird cravings.. but eating people.. your craving stuff that your body is lacking.. I am not sure what people would be but like if your craving bananas your body needs more potassium.. I don't think you should tell your doctor they will think you need to be locked up.. try to talk to your doctor about making sure your getting all the right vitamins..

Right now on the History channel they are showing a program called "Cannibals" May bey that's what you are. That is so disgusting may bey you should tell your Dr. you need psychiatric help dear. May bey you should get the help so you don't end up like those crazy moms that harm their children. You could already be going through some type of postpartum. Good luck and PLEASE GET SOME HELP!!!!!

Why would you put relish on the burger? And drink diet dr. pepper because the baby shouldn't have all that sugar.

Just give your dear old hubby a BJ. That might satisfy your craving and will make him a happy happy camper!

"another one?" You mean you ate a previous husband? Man...that is strange. Fight the craving and eat chicken instead. After all, I've heard that humans taste like chicken. ;-)

WHATEVER !!!! grow up and find something to do with your spare time other than watching stupid movies. Does your mom know your talking like this....you'd probably get grounded if she did. Now go to your room until you can apoligize.