Do you think men with beards are sexy?

I do, turns me on everytime I see a guy with a full beard

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oooooohhhh yeah! My hubby currently sporting a goatee and I love it!! He goes from full beard to mustache on occassion as well. Rarely does he do a full shave. One of the reasons why I married him! <sexy bastard>

• 1 decade ago

I wanted to shave off all those beards during those hockey playoffs. Sexy, no. They were starting to look like bush men. I heard the North Carolina Hurricane team eventually did shave them all off after winning the Stanley Cup and stuffed them in a pillow to be sold on EBay for charity. Gross.

How about they start a new tradition of shaving their pubes for the 2006/2007 playoff season They won't be so manly then skating around that cold ice :)

• 1 decade ago

No. I usually think guys look best completely shaved but I think five o'clock shadow or a nicely trimmed goatee can be sexy.

• 1 decade ago

My man and his beard are very sexy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Depends,I'm not really into the really long full beard.My husband has a FooManChoo(not sure about the spelling)anyway it is real sexy.

• 1 decade ago

only if they are nicely trimmed. but i do think sex with a bearded man could be sexy.

• 1 decade ago

No!! Then again I don't think any men are sexy.

• 1 decade ago

I'm more of a clean cut person... but then again it can be attractive if it's on the right person.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes...I don't like men that don't have hair on their face they look to soft and boyish...

• 1 decade ago

if it is tream the right way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.