Were you outraged when BILL CLINTON invaded IRAQ in 1998?

Just as I expected. No one remembers or cares about the attack on Iraq made by Mr. Clinton in 1998. Where was the outrage?

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/16/...

Favorite Answer

I was outraged when Bill Clinton became President:(

Um... he didn't?

Clinton attacked Serbia in 1998. Clinton never touched Iraq, even after the strong urging from a group called PNAC (Project for the New American Century) ... who, strangely enough have very tight affiliations with Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz...

What a strange coincidence.

I think U'll find it was Bush Sn who invaded the Iraq in the first Gulf War.

Saddam invaded Kuwait & every body got upset.

After a failed assasination attempted on Mr Bush Sn by Saddams Henchmen.

Is that really what this Gulf War 2 is all about?

That & Oil!

Bill Clinton invaded nobody.

It is because of his pacifism that we are in the pickle we are in today in the Mideast.

It was President George H. W. Bush who invaded Iraq and it was in 1991/2.

I remember something about Somalia, but not Iraq. And if so I would think Fox News Channel would be harping on that repeatedly to draw attention away from our O Supreme Excellent President George Bush.

It replaced into rarely inevitable. Iraq is Bush's war, no longer Clinton's. defense force authorization nonetheless had to be gained via Congress and Bush have been given it. besides, i think of the Iraq Liberation Act replaced right into a mistake. The act and the graduation of Operation desolate tract Fox replaced into as a results of impression from the neoconseratives at PNAC which comprise Rumsfeld and Wolfowtiz who have been reshaping US remote places coverage interior the late Nineteen 1890s. It additionally brought about the lost US help of the INC and Ahmed Chalabi. on a similar time as I do carry the Iraq Liberation Act against President Clinton, he should not be held in charge for Iraq. The Bush administration started the war, and that they did it on a similar time as the U.S. already had a war occurring in Afghanistan and the possibility of terrorism replaced into looming which replaced into an fairly stupid component to do in spite of no count if or no longer Iraq replaced right into a gamble (and that i don't have self belief it replaced into). no count if or no longer Clinton replaced into in choose of regime replace, that is ridiculous to aim to place any of the blame for the war on him or his presidency. The act replaced right into a assertion human beings coverage in the direction of Iraq, no longer an act of aggression. Clinton did no longer want war in Iraq that's why desolate tract Fox replaced right into a constrained air marketing campaign.

I was outraged when Bush invaded Iraq in 1991.

What did you learn in school?

The only thing Clinton invaded was Monica's mouth

I was more outraged by the Columbine incident, but yes.. I was quite hurt that Clinton would do such a thing.

Only withthe way he did it in a half assed manner. Somehow modern civilization has to rescue individuals from the oppressive trap of medieval Islam. They seem incapable of having a reformation without help.