Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

which is the worst car in the world?

Best Answer

Ford pinto, mustang II, mercury bobcat+comet, granada, maverick, +grabber, monarch , torino eilte, gran torino,torno,

Ltd II , cougar , montego, thunderbird,galaxie, ltd's monterey ,landau,marquis ,continentel, + mk IV lincoin continentel mk V,mkIII,mach I falcon.ranchero,eatate wagon,sedan wagon ,Edsul,.All at the BREAKER'S YARD

At present, it is supposed to be the Lada Samara. But there are those who say it's the Lada Nova. Either way, they are both pretty bad. But if you go back in history, you'll find some cars that will make these two look positively solid. Have abrowse through any book on European classics from the early 1900s to the 70s, and you'll get more bad cars than you can handle.

By far the worst car on the planet is the Chevrolet Citation. It is the only car to have had over 200+ recalls. It was not unusual for the car to lose a wheel with an axle attached to it on the highway.

1999 Dodge Intrepid. Dodgesucks.com

the Kia 'Rio' is the most unsafe...but I had an '88 Ford Escort....worst car in the world (at least that I've own)!

dodge colt vista. Luckily they dont make them anymore. I actually had a mechanic tell me we dont work on those cars- what mechanic turns away business? and another one tell me this car was dodges joke to the world

Any Mitsubishi (or why would their president have made a formal apology for 20 years of bad quality?).

Yugo

• any car not made in america.

trabi.