Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can girls say "tap dat a$$" or is that strictly a male thing?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

tap that a$$ is derived from tapping soemthing - putting a spout or "tap" into something - like a beer keg. "beer straight from the tap" so it;s the act of inserting something. if the girl was willing to stick something in the guy's butt, sure, she could, in fact, tap that a$$. but if not, then it's usually the guy that does the tappin'.

• 1 decade ago

It's a guy thing , what are you going to tap it with your finger?

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

we've them, only no longer as regularly occurring as in adult men. they are extra issues we like, yet do no longer could desire to have. i like being dominant and being passive. i assume i could say I genuinely have form of a heel element...i like them and can't end paying for and donning them, lol.

• 1 decade ago

That is something that no one with half a brain should say. It is ignorant and immature.

• in my opinion deffinately a males thing. we may think it but hardly any of us would say that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

me and my girls day it when we are perving at guys playing sports

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, we can say whatever we want

• 1 decade ago

Yes, if she wants you to hit it!

• 1 decade ago

i say it all the time lol

• 1 decade ago

sure we can why wont we we like a$$es to :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.