What does Heidi Klum says to the contestant of Project Runway when they are eliminated? In english please!!!!?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

First she says your 'OUT'! ...love how is says it too lol

But her last words to the contestant are Auf Wiedersehen...which is German for Good Bye!

• 3 years ago

Heidi Klum Project Runway

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does Heidi Klum says to the contestant of Project Runway when they are eliminated? In english please!!!!?

Source(s): heidi klum contestant project runway eliminated english please: https://tr.im/HOX3D
  • 1 decade ago

Heidi tells the contestant's Auf Wiedersehen which is German for good-bye. It is a very classy way to say it. It means until we see one another again. Auf (Until) wieder (again) sehen (to see). Hope This Helps!! I think it makes the show unique and interesting to have people wonder what she is saying.

Jodi

Source(s): I was born In Germany and lived there till I was 19 years old~ I actually know Heidi we grew up in the same town (in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany) Very small town she is a year older than. Sadly we have lost contact over 10 years of time =(.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she is saying Goodbye in german, she is originally from germany and speaks it fluently. In one of her episodes she meets another german designer that gets on the show, she is looking through her portfolio and says "Vas has dis?" which is "What is this?"

Source(s): i speak some german.
  • 1 decade ago

It's German for "Goodbye"

• 1 decade ago

" Auf Wiedersen" Goodbye in German.

• 1 decade ago

she says Good-Bye in German in the formal way.

In German there is a formal and non-formal ways of talking to people.

Source(s): I took some German language classes
  • 1 decade ago

You're out.

• 1 decade ago

Goodbye..in german.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.