What ever happened to Jonathan Taylor Thomas?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As Thomas got older, he earned a reputation as a teen heartthrob and was a leading cover boy on teen magazines. In 1998, he starred in the Christmas comedy I'll Be Home for Christmas, which, although heavily hyped as his break into movies, was actually a commercial flop. He also appeared in the movies Man of the House, Tom and Huck, Wild America, Common Ground and Speedway Junky. He had a guest role on the ABC sitcom 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter in early 2004, and appeared in the WB's Smallville in 2003 and 2004. In 2005, he had a guest role in UPN's high school detective drama Veronica Mars, and was also featured on The E! True Hollywood Story's show on Home Improvement.

In 2006, he "appeared" as young Simba (via stock audio from Lion King) in the PlayStation 2 video game Kingdom Hearts II, developed by Square Enix.

Thomas attended Harvard University and the University of St. Andrews in Scotland as a visiting student. He is also a vocal opponent of abortion, and has been very active in various pro-life activities and causes. He has been a strict vegetarian from a young age.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, i just searching that last week online but u can click on this link

For a short while a TV show called _The Brady's_ (sequel to the Brady Bunch), Jon played Greg's son Kevin. After the short-lived TV show was canceled Jon tried out for another TV show called "Home Improvement". He now plays the character Randy on the hit TV show. His family moved from Sacremento to L.A. permanently. Now Jon is making Smash Hit movies.

here is his homepage

http://jttarchive.net/

and here is the free encylopidea website

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Taylor_Thoma...

and myspace is not real jonathan...

good luck

hope this help!

• 1 decade ago

He married Ryan Seacrest in a little chapel in Hawaii over the weekend!!!

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, but I was actually JUST thinking of that yesterday. My son was watching the Lion King.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He was on the second season of Veronica Mars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i saw him on 8 simple rules episode the other day

• 1 decade ago

He went to Harvard.

Source(s): IMDB
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't know, but i never liked him, i always thought he was annoying! but i love his voice in "The Lion King" :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is that you, Jonathan?!?!

• 1 decade ago

he is living somewhere in cali with his boyfriend!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.