Vote...don't take it for granted ...ok? please read my details?

Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, it’s just a g__da__ed piece of paper!

President George W. Bush

in a meeting in the Oval office (Nov. 2005)

to discuss renewing the USA Patriot Act

as reported by Capitol Hill BlueIf this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.

George W. Bush,

during a photo-op with Congressional leaders

December 18, 2000

A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it.

George W. Bush

Business Week

July 30, 2001

There ought to be limits on freedom.

George W. Bush

[the] Constitution is an outdated document.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

stated while still White House counsel

Oh, how I hate the phrase we have—a 'living document,’ we now have a Constitution that means whatever we want it to mean. The Constitution is not a living organism, for Pete's sake...Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

PRETTY SCAREY STUFF PLEASE VOTE

Favorite Answer

The behavior of Bush and his Executive Department is a study in contempt of our laws and even of some of our Constitution. This bunch of juveniles came in to Office thinking they were the smartest and strongest compared to prior Staffs who worked in the White House, Justice Department and NSA. As it has turned out, they may go down in history as the dumbest group of leaders we have every experienced in our history.

Just wait and see. They are not finished screwing up yet.

I agree with this quote by Justice Scalia and I'm more scared of the same thing he's scared of than what you're scared of. But I'm not going to vote at all because all of the judicial activism (conservative and liberal -- Scalia is guilty of activism too) is such a travesty that it destroys the reasons we have for voting.

it was wriiten as a guide which much of it stands today. it was based on that time not now. many changes have been made. bit without it, we wouldn't have the right to vote, bear arms, due process but rather all be speaking olg english and drinking tea. instead of a goofy president, it would be a queen.

Don't Vote it only encourages them.Actually it's your freedom of choice make the right decision!

Of course I will vote! I love this country and the liberty it allows us to enjoy.

hey corky...Bush cant run again. hes already WON twice

• CoC

YES I HAVE A DATE W/ A BOOTH TOMARROW!I EVEN HAVE A PICTURE I.D.!

• Carl

Your point escapes me.