hard to keep up with the midwestern seasonal changes?

i moved to the midwest 2 years back, and lovin it we reside in the state of missouri what i want to know is i have heard that the the seasons here are odd u have to change ur style ( meanin clothing often to keep up with the seasonal changes in the midwest cuz the weather is so unpredictable? if so can someone preferbly that stays in midwest help me to undertsand what it means?? is the midwestern weather that diverse???

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It just means that whatever the season is, the weather isn't going to match. For instance: in winter, it's not real cold, if it does snow, the snow isn't going to last but a few days--a week at the most. In fall, it's super cold and it rains a lot. In the summer, it is blazing hot, but every once in a while it'll be cold.

However, that's how the weather was in the southern part of MO. I was from the part nicknamed "the Bootheel" and the weather was really unpredictable, but maybe in the northern part it's not that way.

• Well, here in wisconsin we now have come to expect snow in the morninig and 94 degrees in the afternoon. So all we can do is look out the window and use the best judgement we have. 1 thing is for dam sure the wheather men in this area dont have a clue. they dont even look out the window when they tell you the current wheather, so were pretty much on or own. Just get ready for anything it could happen. and has.

• 1 decade ago

For missouri, I'm not positive, however, I'm a bit north in Indiana, and yes, you need to change your clothes with the season. . . shorts and tanks for summer, jeans and tees for fall, shorts and sweatshirts for springs, and five layers for winter..... It's crazy. but yeah, the weather does change a lot in the midwest

• 4 years ago

Hmmmm, exciting. properly, I understand that him no longer being contained in the photo is causing different adult males to come back round better (because they don't see a guy with you) and your pick for communique and probably actual interest may be making it puzzling so that you could be dedicated on your guy even as he's serving time, yet no matter if he wasn't in detention center, there is wonderful adult males walking round. you could't use that as an excuse to cheat. adult males cheat on females each and each and every of the time, no matter if their female is away or no longer. perchance you should purely bypass ahead and performance an effective time even as he's lengthy gone, he can't anticipate you to no longer have your needs met even as he's in detention center. do exactly not start up some thing severe with absolutely everyone, purely get what you pick and do it transferring. What he doesn't understand received't damage him. i understand a set of human beings ought to provide me a sh!tstorm of thumbs down, yet when it were them, they could be wondering an similar ingredient. counting on the kind of existence style your guy is living, he wasn't protecting you in suggestions, understanding that he ought to finally end up in detention center and leaving you by technique of your self. i'd also pick to operate, that if the shoe were on the different foot, do not imagine for one minute that your guy may be waiting 3 months instantly, with out having his groove on. maximum of those adult males are mendacity in the journey that they allow you to understand in the different case. Please believe it. ideal needs in spite of the indisputable fact that. P.S- i'm no longer putting forward you should sleep with absolutely everyone or maybe so that you could, in spite of the indisputable fact that, you could't sit down contained in the living house for days on end, waiting for him to go back. bypass out and performance some interesting including your girlfriends, so that you is purely no longer wondering about him each and each and every of the time. stay busy, like you only were given your heartbroken. -Knowledge24

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What it means, it being comfortable with the temperature day to day. Have layers. Add on jumpers, cardigans, extra t-shirts if its cold. Flaunt it if its not cold. Just have a range of wear in your wardrobe so you can cope day to day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.