What is the Worst Fast Food / Chain Restaurant?

Best Answer

Well, it depend on what you mean by Worst, if you mean the service quality and the taste, for that you will have many answers depends on every person experience, but generally from healthy point of view; all the fast food restaurants are bad for health.

There are so many answers to your question. The shorter list would probably be asking if there are actually any good ones at all.

Most of them have at least one edible item, but very few have more than that.

I think the worst place I ever went into was a Popeye's Chicken place though. I never actually ordered anything there because it smelled so bad I had to leave. I won't describe what it smelled like right now, because I am about to eat my lunch and I'm sure that there are others here who would also be sickened.

Burger King

Long John Silvers

Im not sure if they are the worst but Carls Jr. is showing some pretty artery clogging hamburgers on their comericals...I cant believe people would even think to eat them...Who wants a triple cheeseburger with pastrami and jalapenos??? YIKES!!!

Best: Wendy's or Papa John's

Worst: Little Ceasar's Pizza aka round chewy cardboard

McDonalds/Burger King all of them.

Read "Fast Food Nation"!

White Castle. Slime Burgers. That s*@# is not man made. It grows somewhere in space and the government sells it.

Well, the Domino's Pizza around here is really bad. There pizza is so awful I can't even eat it.

Every one of them is detrimental to your health! You eat their food and less than an hour later you are still hungry. No nutrition!!