Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Sexual Addiction?

Would sexual addiction be the only thing that would cause a female that has been in several long term relationships to repeditively cheat and feel as if there is nothing wrong?

Best Answer

I don't think it is that simple..I would talk with a mental health counselor about this..they would have far more experience in discussing this and helping you find out what is going on..You may be surprised what you find out...good luck

Possibly, but I think your cheating thing is more mental than physical addiction. You probably had someone in your life who has cheated on you or has treated you badly in the past and now your afraid of commitment.

Instead of cheating on the person your with....just don't have a significant other. Stay single then you can F around all you want without hurting anyone in the process.

And while your doing that I would work on that commitment issue. But until then I really wouldn't get involved with a nice boy that your just gonna cheat on and possible mess him up as much as you're messed up right now.

Dear Spirit,

I think sexual addiction is one possibility. Others are that she has not been raised with good morals, has a severe need for attention due to poor self-image or a related problem, may have a mental disorder (schizophrenia), etc.

-j.

It's not the addiction part,don't need to cheat and still can fool around

ya either that or there is something u r missing, i think its just that ur addicted to it, see i have found myself in the same predicament, i have a great marriage n everything i want yet i find myself wantin to have sex with whomeva i find hot. but i dont, anymore

What it means is, you not in love with that person in the Relationship.

that or maybe a lack of a conscience

There is nothing wrong , why would you think that ?

perhaps...but more likely moral weakness.

sometimes