Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

what make you happy today?

happy is everywhere.

Favorite Answer

happy is everywhere but you cant find the true meaning of happiness if you are not happy and one reason why im happy everyday is because of my husband and son...they makes me happy everyday...is that make sense to you?i hope so....

That God allowed me another day on this earth. My children are healthy and happy. I have all that I need and pretty much all I want. Diner is almost done and the house it clean. I have time to sit here and play around on Y/A. What a good day it has been so far. Thats what has made me happy today, how about you?

Waking up in the morning. Seeing the sun shinning or the rain falling. Knowing that my family and my boyfriend loves me. Learning lessons in my mistakes. Dirt. Payday Friday. Paying the final bill for the month. Many things can you make you happy if you just let it.

Last day of work for the next 34 days

• tmac

It's hot out and sunny and I love the heat. When I get out of work I get to see my baby girl! That will make me happy!

Very happy to hearing that Annan and Blair are advancing caese fire to the middleeast where number of innocent civilians has been killed just like that.

I found the name of a song I was looking for from a movie. And tomorrow is my last day of this composition class I'm taking, and I'm done my work that's due!!

2 more pts on Yahoo Answers

I am going out with the man of my life in a few hours and then i get to jsut relax! i am off of work!

I'm off work ~ the sun is shining beautifully and the rooster got over his cold and is back to crowing...