John M
John M asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Which baseball team (MLB) has the highest chacne of winning the World Series this year?

Best Answer

The Sox (pick your color)

I've got the Mets and Yankees in the World Series, but since the Yankees currently don't own a postseason spot, I would have to say the highest chance of winning goes to the New York Mets. Omar Minaya is one of the most skilled and aggressive GMs in the game, and really has put a great team on the field that will contend for quite a few years.

The White Sox, because they have the defense and pitching, which is what counts more in the playoffs as they won last year. The Tigers have a better record, but the team with the best record has not won the world series the past six years.

• Gladys

Arizona State University 2009

Astros all the way. Beefed-up offense will provide the needed run support. Having Brandon Backe back in the rotation will firm up the pitching staff. They'll be tough to beat for the remainder of the season.

Let's go cubbies, Let's Go!! Home.

We can be certain that the Cubs will never be at the top of the list, any year, and it's unfortunate that there's a possibility that I won't see them win a World Series within my lifetime.

hi john i'm a braves fan but i think boiston red sox will win they have quality pitching and a good balance of right and left handed batters in their lineup so it makes it hard for the manager of an opposing team to match them lefty righty batter 4 batter i think all other mlb teams have major flaws this year feel free to e-mail me i love talking sports

Source(s): i'm a professional sports better

Probably the White Sox again. I know the Cubs would have the worst chance, especially after today. It is time for major changes, starting with Dusty!

Mets, Tigers, or Either Of the Sox

Detroit

• lou

1. mets

2. yankees

3. white sox

4. tigers